- All bird houses are made for wrens (chain mount) or chickadees (pole or post mount)
- All bird houses are from Western Cedar, Barn Wood, Douglas Fir, Red Cedar, or Red Wood (add $15 to Red Wood Bird House)
- Any chain mount bird house can be converted to a tree or post pole mount per request-NO EXTRA CHARGE
- All flat bottom houses can be cleaned out from the bottom-very handy trap door (hinged) can be opened, nesting materials removed by gravity, and relatched.
- All doors on flat bottom houses are for decoration to complete the design
- Doors on tear drop designs are used for clean outs by allowing the nesting materials to drop out through opening the door, tilting it upside down, then relatching and remounting the bird house.
- All nest boxes have one coat of water sealer-Thompson's Oil based, and two coats of varnish to protect the roofs
- All chain mounted bird houses should be taken in the house/basement in late September or early October, cleaned and mildly washed, dried, and stored for winter. All houses may be placed out again in April. Pole mounted houses may be kept out all winter and cleaned before spring.